STAT MedCare Solutions offers a vast array of services to meet the unique demands of running successful medical
practices & medical staff offices. Our medical practice management and credentialing services allow medical
practice owners, administrators and healthcare professionals to focus their efforts on patient care and increasing
their revenue while reducing their overhead expenses.
With our team of dynamic professionals, we can offer your practice unlimited services and support!! STAT MedCare
Solutions always operates with the mentality as a member of your staff!! We pride ourselves in upholding the highest
standards in customer service and confidentiality. We PARTNER with our clients, becoming a direct EXTENSION to
their practice or medical staff office! Let us assist you today!!
Payor Enrollment & Contracting (initial & recredentialing) –
STAT MedCare Solutions provides top level payor enrollment and credentialing services that optimize billing and
collections. The payor enrollment credentialing process can be an extremely time consuming & complicated task!
The best billing companies & systems will not get your claims paid unless you are credentialed & re-credentialed
correctly. Whether you’re a new practice, existing practice or expanding your practice, STAT MedCare Solutions
can assist you! If you are tired of writing off unpaid claims or don’t have the time or expertise to work through the
credentialing process; let our industry experts assist you today!
Starting a new practice or adding a physician to your existing group is more challenging than ever before in health
care today. Whether you are a multi-specialty group, single specialty group, or a solo practitioner, credentialing
and start-up assistance should only be performed by industry experts...and the experts at STAT MedCare can
assistance you from start to finish!
Every state, hospital and insurance provider has different rules, regulations, forms and requirements for medical
credentialing. Including the very complicated & time consuming CAQH profile, which is required by most insurance
panels. The entire credentialing & recredentialing process can become very frustrating. STAT MedCare's industry
experts have the knowledge and expertise to get you the extra edge you need to become contracted and
ultimately achieve positive cashflow results.
Credentialing & Verification Services (initial appointment & reappointments) –
Our credentialing services are offered to you by Certified Medical Staff Service Coordinators and are designed to
relieve your medical staff and credentialing offices of provider application development and processing. Our
certified coordinators personally prepare each application for initial appointments and reappointments;
completing the applications on the provider’s behalf, which streamlines the process and improves efficiency and
turnaround. Our verification service obtains information from all required primary sources. Upon completion, we
submit completed files to the appropriate credentialing body for review & board approval.
Monitoring Services –
With our state-of-the-art credentialing software, we can easily track & monitor each provider’s credentials. We
monitor and report on expiring state licenses, DEA, board certification, hospital affiliations, professional liability
insurance & CAQH, etc.
Credentialing Database Management –
STAT MedCare Solutions can manage your current credentialing and/or practice management database. These
services are offered remotely & can save you thousands of dollars! Instead of hiring an expensive agency or using
inexperienced staff to manage your database; hire the experts at STAT MedCare Solutions.
State Medical Licensing Services (new licensure & renewals) –
Our licensing service includes state board pre-qualification, application preparation & completion of all research,
verification forms, queries, FCVS (where applicable), routing, tracking, monitoring, expediting, follow up and follow
through on all applications, verifications, queries, reports and reviews. With our personalized services we’re able
to expedite the board processes with our thoroughness & attention to detail. We understand the board process!!!
Our prices will beat any competitor in the market!!
FCVS Profile Set-Up Services –
We take care of establishing your FCVS profile, including the application, all required forms, verifications and
follow-up. We take care of all the details from start to finish. For more information about FCVS, please visit this
page: FCVS Information
Medical Practice Development & Management Services – We offer the following additional services. Please
contact our office for more details!
- New Medical Practice Development or Expansion Services
- Office Management, including executive level management (CEO, COO, CFO, etc.)
- Risk Management
- Facility Licensing & Accreditation - Including JCAHO, AAASC, ACR, Medicare, etc.
- Preparation, review and revision of your Policies & Procedures
- Medical Transcription Services - Please visit our Partners Page for more details!
- Medical Billing Services - Please visit our Partners Page for more details!
- Preparation of Fee Schedules
- On-line Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Pro, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
Reconciliation & Professional Invoicing
- Financial proforma development, preparing & managing your budget and securing lines of credit for your
- Preparation & submittal of THIN & CLIA applications
- Preparation of Superbill/Hospital Chargesheet Forms
- Procurement of: insurance (life/disability/malpractice/overhead/d&0, etc.), office furnishings, medical &
clinical equipment, medical instruments, hardware & software packages (including specialty EMR, practice
management software, RIS & PACS Systems), telecom & office equipment, medical billing services and
- Research & best recommendation(s) of qualified CPA and attorney/law firm, which is essential to your
- Human Resources -
- Recruiting physicians, clinical staff and office personnel
- Negotiating employee healthcare benefits (shopping the market to ensure you receive the best
benefits at the best rates), plus 401-K/profit sharing
- Preparing all policies & procedures, including employee manuals. Negotiating and setting up payroll
- Clerical Services -
- Drafting correspondence, mail merge documents, preparing reports, forms, manuals,proposals, and
presentations. Proofreading and editing your correspondence and/or reports for accuracy
- Faxing, e-mailing & scanning documents
- Ordering office supplies & managing inventory
- Managing your personal calendar
|STAT MedSolutions provides complete verification and monitoring services
so you can focus on your core business & caring for your patients.
Credentialing & Licensing
Medicare Enrollment "Back Billing" Fact:
Medicare only allows you to retroactively bill 30 days prior to your enrollment date. Delaying your application
could cost your practice significant amounts of reimbursement. Contact us today!!